Posted: January 5th, 2022
APA intext citations, references at bottom, cover page. Utilize at least 3 credible and academically appropriate references. NO specific word count.
- What are the different types of bullying? How does bullying behavior look different based on gender?
- What are the warning signs that a child is being bullied or is bullying others? Discuss the social-emotional, cognitive, and physical signs.
- What characteristics make someone most vulnerable to being bullied?
- How does the age at which bullying begins impact a person’s development? Explore physical, social, emotional, and cognitive development (i.e., the brain, social relationships, familial relationships, learning, etc.).
- What is happening developmentally during late childhood and early adolescence that might increase bullying and succumbing to peer pressure?What might drive the bully to engage in this type of behavior?
- How does Erikson’s theory apply to the bully, the victim, and the bystanders? What other theory(s) may also explain the bullying behavior?
- What are some ways bullying can be prevented?
- What role do bystanders play in bullying?
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Just from $7/Page