I need an explanation for this Psychology question to help me study.
- As a person with a disability, how would you determine the type of assistive technology you might need? And how would you go about getting access to it?
- There was a comparison and contrast discussion about Stephen Hawking and Bob McGee. What were the main distinctions that contributed to Stephen Hawking’s life quality and threatened Bob McGee’s life quality?
- we discussed approaches to determining which assistive technology works best for people. What is the best approach to help someone with a disability find the right technology?
- Now that you have gotten to know someone with a disability who uses assistive technology, explain how learning about their life has impacted your understanding of the concepts we have been discussing in class.
- Think of your own major and future career path, how might people with disabilities be included in that industry?